Royal VinohradyCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal VinohradyCC

Prague's Regal Cricket Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gboy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet Empty
PostSubject: Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet   Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:57 pm

Congratulations to Timmy ¨the mallet¨ Hort for his contribution with the bat and the ball.. mixing Jack Russell stlye leaves outside off stump and flowing drives on his way to a nuggety 18 runs..also at the death bowling in a pressure situation that would have made wasim akram proud..

well done the mallett..i may buy you half a radegast after training.

congrats also goes to Frankie and Uncle Joe for their spectacular collision, i almost pissed myself at fine-leg...

vinos all the way!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet   Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:19 am

Just a thought to add further entertainment to our matches, does anyone have a really bad baseball cap at home? Cos what we could do is introduce it as a twatcap for anyone doing something retarded or comical such as a dropped catch or collision. I think i would be the most common wearer of it though especially after satruday's collision.
Back to top Go down

Gboy Man of the Match award v Medics CC....Timmy Mallet
Page 1 of 1