Royal VinohradyCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal VinohradyCC

Prague's Regal Cricket Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scott page

scott page

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Empty
PostSubject: BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER   BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:26 pm

DO YOU WANT TO COME TO PLAY CRICKET IN BRNO THIS SUNDAY ???????????

The Brno Cricket Club has organised their rugby pitch for 12 noon Sunday the 16th of September for a friendly cricket match. They have invited anyone who wants to join with them from Prague to come down and have a hit. They have all equipment needed, basic, but any personal kit such as gloves and bats would be good to take i think.

To get there by train, there are two morning trains on Sunday, one leaving at 8.07am and another at 10.07am from the main train station. Its a 2 hour42 minute trip, and we will get picked up from the station by their team.To travel in a group is quite cheap, and we can have some tour beers on the way down and back!!!

The return trip leaves at 20.20pm and gets into Prague Sunday night at 22.58.

And maybe some will want to drive, or go saturday night, 17.55pm arrive 21.26pm and party in Brno...something that could be fun too.

http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/connform.asp?tt=a&cl=C&p=MF

To sign up for this trip, LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE, OR CALL scott TO BOOK YOUR SEAT ON THE TRAIN.........

..........................................................................................................

Last edited by on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER   BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:15 am

Sounds like a great plan but I won't be here for July or August, so unless its June or September than afraid i won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
jezb

jezb

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER   BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:56 am

I'm always keen on a little tour, hope I'll be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
scott page

scott page

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: mapy.cz link for rugby club dragon brno   BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER   BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRNO TOUR.....SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER
Page 1 of 1