Royal VinohradyCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal VinohradyCC

Prague's Regal Cricket Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ladies Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hugobanks

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Ladies Day Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Day   Ladies Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:17 am

It seems to be a jolly good idea that we should hold Ladies Day on the 28th of July which will be when the Bohemians are playing the Embassy (so I am told). That is to say, not next weekend (21st) which is rather too close already.

The idea of ladies day, as I hope yu have already heard, is to have at least one day where we correct the gender imbalance which we currently suffer from in Czech cricket. It is your chance to invite your wife/girlfriend/bird that you haven't pulled yet to a social occasion which happens to involve cricket.

We have yet to decide arrangements but the intention is to welcome all the ladies with a glass of something sparkling and strawberries and such similar. Hopefully after this weekend it will feel more like summer again so ladies will need les persuading to wear summer posh frocks and hats. It is intended to be an unashamedly slightly-posh occasion.

I'll put more details up as soon as I have got things like starting times sorted out and I'll be doing an invitation that you can print out as many times as you like and dish out to as much good looking totty as you can find on the streets between now and then.

Any ideas, suggestions or volunteers to help are, as always, welcome.

Hugo.
Back to top Go down

Ladies Day
Page 1 of 1