Royal VinohradyCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal VinohradyCC

Prague's Regal Cricket Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annual Ladies Day 21st july

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scott page

scott page

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Annual Ladies Day  21st july Empty
PostSubject: Annual Ladies Day 21st july   Annual Ladies Day  21st july Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:04 am

Hugo, your the boss on this one...

everyone in the club, must bring the girls out for this one. Champagne, strawberries, beer and BBQ. Barbarians and Medics maybe will play, while we entertain the girls.
Back to top Go down
hugobanks

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Annual Ladies Day 21st july   Annual Ladies Day  21st july Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:12 pm

Gentlemen,

Please put the word out early on this one, I know that many may well be planning holidays and whatnot so we want to get in first.

The idea is relatively simple, it is going to be a propa Posh afternoon fer da laydeezzz. Shampoo and strawbs for ladies arriving, it will be a opportunity for the ladies to wear thier poshest frock and hat. I ll get working on the invitation which you can then dish out to as much hot crumpet as you can find. Its an ideal excuse to get the phone number from that totty youre going to pull in the night club.

I ll add more as soon as I know it.

Any member that does not bring his own strumpet will have to look after the ugly one that Scott brings along Laughing
Back to top Go down
scott page

scott page

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: who told you   Annual Ladies Day  21st july Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:47 pm

who told you i was bringing your sister this year !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Ladies Day 21st july   Annual Ladies Day  21st july Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annual Ladies Day 21st july
Page 1 of 1