Royal VinohradyCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal VinohradyCC

Prague's Regal Cricket Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Programme for July August Sept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hugobanks

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Programme for July August Sept Empty
PostSubject: Programme for July August Sept   Programme for July August Sept Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:22 pm

In answer to various questions relating to the programme for the next couple of months here is what I think is happening.

30 June:-

RVCC vs Barbarians CC 40 over drink-o-thon.

Practice your one handed catching because the other will have a beer in it.

7 July:-

CCU East verses West match.

Regardless of which club you are in just turn up. If you live West of the river you are in team West, if East...work it out. Everybody who turns up will get a game, if we have teams of twenty and a 7 man slip cordon, so be it (happy days for the captain in the field).

14-15 July:

Appears to be empty at the moment. Any ideas? Stick a reply on to this thread.

21 July:-

Ladies Day.

Chapagne and Strawberries, ladies in posh frocks, G&T and all the trimings. A chance to encourage the ladies/wives/girlfriends to come and join in the fun and not just sit at home complaining. No idea who will be actually playing, post your suggestions below.

28-29 July:

Empty according to my diary, any suggestions?

4-5 Aug:

-------------------Ditto-----------------------

11-12 Aug

Trip to Orla. I don't know where that is either. Apparently there is a field and a group of enthusiasts down there who need some opposition. Scott, please fill in the details, Ta.

17-18-19 Aug:

VERY IMPORTANT

no cricket because we are partying! Summer party. Starts on the Friday night if I have it right. Start telling people now before they start making plans for a boring weekend 'on cottage in the nature'.

25-26 Aug

Swiss tour. It's like a normal tour but with holes in it (I kill myself some times). A trip to the land of the Army knife for a return of honours for the Swiss team that came over last year.

1-2 Sep

Free so far

8 Sep

the (M)ates tournament. International 8-a-side.

If you can find another seven cricket playing Fijians in Prague put together a team. Qualification for nationality is based around the concept of "visited there once I think".

15 Sep

Asia Trophy

As far as I know it is not yet exactly confirmed but this looks like a good date for the season finale. It once again looks like it will be the most competetive match of the season.

Health warning:

This is just what I think is happening, this does not reflect the opinion of the CCU, the Czech Government or any individual cast members of the Mupet Show.

If you think something different to that stated above stick a reply onto this and we can start a circular argument about it.

More importantly, if you have any ideas for matches to fill up the gaps especially any contacts with other clubs that might like to come over for the weekend then add a reply and get the ball rolling.

I know that a qualifying Czech national squad would like to get a game in during August; Craig, Tim, Mik, over to you.

Anyone reading this who is new to Cricket here in Prague or otherwise not already envolved with the polit beureau please feel free to get in touch for the latest updates on what is going on.

Happy cricketing.
Back to top Go down
Craig 'Dot Ball' Hampson

Craig 'Dot Ball' Hampson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Programme for July August Sept Empty
PostSubject: Czech Squid...I mean squad   Programme for July August Sept Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Any wine supping softies who think they might be eligible for the Czech team please let me or Tim know. Other than actually being Czech, the criteria includes at least 4 years of being an alien alien We're trying to get some cricket sorted for the end of July/start of August.
Thank you and goodnight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craighampson

Programme for July August Sept
Page 1 of 1